Giriş

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : A Mother's Revenge Ch. 01

admin
27 Aralık 2021, 21:54
Author's notes and disclaimers;

this is the first story I've submitted. It is an original work and has a strong incest theme. If this offends, feel free to read something else. All characters are 18 years or older.

Thanks are given to both teknight and andrea4328 for taking the time to edit this, especially teknight, whose comments I consider invaluable.

Sheryl loved her new Prius. He'd been lavish with his gifts lately, so she suspected he was having an affair with one of his pretty young assistants, again. Sheryl sighed. It had been her suggestion that he take a lover years ago. He had been so insatiable in his desire for her, and she so sore and tired from what seemed like non-stop sex, that she finally admitted she couldn't keep up. "Baby, you need to find a second woman so my poor pussy has some time off to recuperate." Bill had been surprised, hurt, and reluctant. In the end she'd gotten him to agree, with a few conditions. Sheryl would fuck her husband at least four nights a week. Any gifts given to any of his mistresses or girlfriends would be matched by a gift for his wife, of greater or equal value. The affairs had to remain discrete, especially for the sake of their two children. And he wasn't to ever ignore or sacrifice time away from his family for whoever the fuck of the month was.

It worked out surprisingly well. Bill continued to be a wonderful and considerate lover, husband