Giriş

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : My Wife Got Fucked at the Lake

admin
27 Kasım 2021, 13:09
My Wife Got Fucked at the LakeMy Wife Got Fucked at the LakeMy wife is 48 now ? she was 39 when this happened. I took the attached photos. Sorry - no faces. I apologize for the exposers. This was before smart phones were so prevalent and I was shaking cause my dick was so hard.We went camping near a lake we like to frequent. She loves the outdoors and is always begging to go. We had been drinking as we always do when we go to the lake. She loves to let her beautiful tits out in the sun. She covers them when boats go by but that changes as she gets a little more intoxicated.We?d been married for over ten years at the time. I?ve introduced the idea of sharing her on several occasions with an ole buddy. She always says she?d be up for it but when it?s time to play she would back out. I?ve learned over the years that she loves to tease (though she?ll never admit it).I?ve watched her eat pussy on one occasion but she would not allow me to fuck the other woman (too jealous). I?ve always wondered why I get so turned on at the idea of watching her get fucked. The sight of cum dripping from her pussy makes my dick rock hard within a minute after I fuck her ? then of course I?m pounding her again. Back to the story?..She had been allowing her tits to be seen more